Monday, February 19, 2007

God the Great Creator

Food for thought on Evolution...

I tell my children, to the atheists or the non believers I say that there had to be an intelligent design deemed by God Almighty...

Show me the revolution control system that moves the Earth around the sun at precisely 365 and quarter days every year

or Show me where is the propulsion system that moves the Earth around the sun every year or

Show me who maintains the propulsion system that moves the Earth around the sun every year or Show me the maintenance system that pilots the Earth through the universe or Show me the rotary system that moves the Earth on its axis every 24 hours or Show me the targeting system that keeps the Earth precisely 93 million miles away from the Sun so we do not cook or
Show me the navigating system that pilots the the moon around the Earth with the precision required ....to cause the tides or If you can, show me who created, built and put "online" all the systems that are required to sustain the earth and our lives as we know it...for lets say 1,000 years Can anyone show me who maintains all systems go....everything or Show me Where is the motors, engines, energy required to make everything work and configures all systems.

I pay $325.00 a month for energy to power my house every month. Who is paying the energy Bill for our planet? I lay down on the grass and watch the world turn on its axis. Where is the engine that does that task so precise? There has to be a God and evolution is a tool of God. However a monkey mates with a monkey and the monkey gives birth to a monkey. I have yet to see two humans be the proud parents of any monkey. Our species would never "evolve" based on our primitive knowledge of DNA because its a creation of God.

No comments:

September 11 2001

September 11 2001
Never Ever Forget nor Forgive

Favorite Books

  • Brutally Frank, Marshall Frank
  • Caveat, Alexander Haig
  • Florida Practice and Procedures, Trawick
  • In Defense of Internment, Michelle Malkin
  • In Mortal Danger, Tom Tancredo
  • Invasion, Michelle Marklin
  • Minutemen, Jim Gilchrist & Jerome R. Corsi
  • The 911 Report
  • The Death of the West, P. Buchanan
  • The Enemy Within, Michael Savage
  • The Secrets of the Kingdom, G. Posner
  • Truth About Muhammad, Robert Spencer

Nothing is left for the virgins?

Nothing is left for the virgins?
The future of the explosives belt