Monday, March 10, 2008

California Appeals Court! Mind your home schooling business

We need to create new law to insure what has happened in California does not happen in Florida. The Appeals Court has nothing better to do than emit a stench from the bench that reaches across the United States and permeates the air in the sunshine state. No court should dictate the right of a parent to teach a child in a home environment. The people of Florida need to safeguard that right by pushing your senators and representatives for a new bill to preserve the right of a parent to home school..I already called my congressman.

I am about to start home schooling because of my dissatisfaction with the way that Volusia County converted my social security benefits into income so as to deny my children lunch. I am also dissatisfied with the curriculum, the traffic situation, and the busing predicate.

So I concluded that I can follow any lesson plan to the eventual realization of any knowledge base. I also believe in prayer in my child's daily life and as a cornerstone of my child's formative years in personal disciplines. Its funny how that is denied my child any time for prayer in school and I read that muslim students are given time for 5 daily prayers in parts of MY UNITED STATES found on the premise of religious freedom.

The abolition of prayer in schools in late 1950 was a mistake by the courts. It has evolved as a tool of discrimination by society because its evident that the separation of church only applies to Christianity. I see that our society embraces the ridiculous mores of islam yet denies Christians Celebrations of Christmas. I see a society that uses tax payer dollars to promote foot baths for these morons from the middle east with total disregard for the sepsis of such a practice on the rest of us citizens.

Our leaders, continue its litany of nonsensical accommodations for the Islamists. Our government tolerate the cult of death. In reality, the freaks disguise themselves as a Religion of Peace. People close there eyes to muslims who go around the planet beheading, killing and ruining lives. Ironically muslims do the sign of the cross from Russia down through the Philippines and from the far east across the middle east and clear to New York killing infidels. Experts at destroying property, thieves of the land of host countries, the blasphemers of the Almighty God the terrorize talk show hosts with loss of sponsorship. Heaven help anyone who calls the truth about these criminals.

In closing I call it as I see it. I will teach my children love of God, love of country, civics, wood shop, home economics, history, geography, science, biology and the rule of law. I will deliver priceless life lessons on the facts of life, the truth of Islam, the truth of world history, and the study of rubbing shoulders with there fellow man.

I refuse to have a government dictate to me what my child needs to know. California rocks the country on nonsense. I will not live in a state that pays for trans gender operations on the taxpayer dime. I refuse to have schools teach how to put condemns on a cucumber. I have a major problem with a week of my child pretending he is a muslim, and that fiasco is forced upon them in California schools. Homosexuality IS NOT FRIGGIN NORMAL California. I taught my child that the purpose of the human anal orifice is for elimination not as an apparatus to facilitate sex. I teach my children the facts, from text books that reason as I have no agenda.

My Catholic education in grade school and high school is why I am who I am and I plan to pass that education to my children. I believe that after I deliver my brand of home schooling and my children become of age, they will look back and discern the absurdity of political correctness, which is destined to cost many American lives in the very near future.

No comments:

September 11 2001

September 11 2001
Never Ever Forget nor Forgive

Favorite Books

  • Brutally Frank, Marshall Frank
  • Caveat, Alexander Haig
  • Florida Practice and Procedures, Trawick
  • In Defense of Internment, Michelle Malkin
  • In Mortal Danger, Tom Tancredo
  • Invasion, Michelle Marklin
  • Minutemen, Jim Gilchrist & Jerome R. Corsi
  • The 911 Report
  • The Death of the West, P. Buchanan
  • The Enemy Within, Michael Savage
  • The Secrets of the Kingdom, G. Posner
  • Truth About Muhammad, Robert Spencer

Nothing is left for the virgins?

Nothing is left for the virgins?
The future of the explosives belt